First Boob Cake Help!!!!!!!!

Decorating By DisneyDreamer Updated 19 Jul 2013 , 10:14am by BatterUpCake

DisneyDreamer Posted 19 Jun 2013 , 3:32am
post #1 of 3

i got my first boob cake order. heres the problem i got a order for a boob cake to feed 20 the wife wanted it to also have miller lite on it some how. then after i took the order i got a call from my customers sister inlaw asking if i could do it tastefully because she there will be a few young kids there. So im thinking a shirt miller lite shirt???

heres the really question would 2 heart cakes (once filled 4 layers) and 2 boobs be enough to feed 20??? im out of my realm here with the boob cake never even thought about doing one before. any tips or advice would be AMAZING!!!!!

THANKS 

2 replies
ashk0728 Posted 12 Jul 2013 , 8:34pm
post #2 of 3

Hi, are you still needing help on this cake or have you finished it??

BatterUpCake Posted 19 Jul 2013 , 10:14am
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer 

i got my first boob cake order. heres the problem i got a order for a boob cake to feed 20 the wife wanted it to also have miller lite on it some how. then after i took the order i got a call from my customers sister inlaw asking if i could do it tastefully because she there will be a few young kids there. So im thinking a shirt miller lite shirt???

heres the really question would 2 heart cakes (once filled 4 layers) and 2 boobs be enough to feed 20??? im out of my realm here with the boob cake never even thought about doing one before. any tips or advice would be AMAZING!!!!!

THANKS 

what size is your heart pan? Wilton's chart shows an 8" 2 layer heart feeding 22 people.....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%