Cat Cake? Too Funny!

Decorating By JSKConfections Updated 19 Jun 2013 , 6:16am by Annabakescakes

JSKConfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JSKConfections Posted 18 Jun 2013 , 1:27pm
post #1 of 7

Just saw this in the news.  A mom ordered a picture cake for her daughters college graduation.  She asked if they could pipe a "cap" on her head, meaning grad cap...whoever took the order thought she said "cat"!  Thank goodness this family had a great sense of humor and laughed and laughed and the mistake gave her daughter her 15 min of fame! Just wanted to share, thought it was good humor! lolicon_lol.gif

I hope my copy and paste works!!

cat cake

6 replies
manddi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
manddi Posted 18 Jun 2013 , 1:29pm
post #2 of 7

AYou're about 2 hours too late. This has already been posted ;)

It is a funny story though!

JSKConfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JSKConfections Posted 18 Jun 2013 , 1:31pm
post #3 of 7

Thanks Manddi...didn't come across it on here yet!  My gosh this goes to show you need to double check orders! lol...

kimmisue2009 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimmisue2009 Posted 18 Jun 2013 , 1:46pm
post #4 of 7

The best part about this story is the fact that we have a set of people who can still recognize that it's CAKE and didn't throw a dang hissy about the mistake.  They are my hero of the month.

DeliciousDesserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeliciousDesserts Posted 18 Jun 2013 , 2:11pm
post #5 of 7

ASeriously?!! Bahahaha! Come on now! I would understand EXCEPT there is a friggin diploma on the cake. They knew it was for graduation!

I mean seriously, if you thought she said cat wouldn't you ask....something?! Oh she must really like cats or her car or something?!

joycel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joycel Posted 19 Jun 2013 , 2:28am
post #6 of 7

AI work in a grocery store bakery, and if I was taken the order I think I would had questioned the customer. If I was decorating the cake I think I would have asked the person who took the order first, and then called the customer to make sure. Lol. We always reiterate the order to the customer also. Lol

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 19 Jun 2013 , 6:16am
post #7 of 7

That is too funny!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%