Where Can I Buy This Mold?

Decorating By sixinarow Updated 17 Jun 2013 , 11:38pm by sixinarow

sixinarow Posted 17 Jun 2013 , 8:01pm
post #1 of 3

I'm looking for a mold like the edging used around the top of this castle. Anyone know where I can buy it?



2 replies
Dayti Posted 17 Jun 2013 , 8:21pm
post #2 of 3

It is made my FMM, the textured lace set 3 (they have different designs in different packs). http://www.ahcakedesign.com/fmmcuttxl3.html

sixinarow Posted 17 Jun 2013 , 11:38pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you SO much!! :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%