What Is This And Wjere Can I Find Them?

Decorating By chocaholikk Updated 16 Jun 2013 , 9:07am by chocaholikk

chocaholikk Posted 15 Jun 2013 , 12:59am
post #1 of 6

AHi. I recently bought some LV chocolate transfers (basically it was the logos printed on a clear plastic that would have to be applied onto fondant with a hairdryer?!) Anyway that failed badly and I am looking for somethig similar to the one in the pic below. It looks like printed fondant. Can anybody tell me what its printed on eg ediblw roce paper wafer etc...and where I csn find the lv or gucco design.

Thanks so much in advance xxx

5 replies
chocaholikk Posted 15 Jun 2013 , 1:00am
post #2 of 6
LisaBerczel Posted 15 Jun 2013 , 2:21am
post #3 of 6

It sounds as though you purchased a Chocolate Transfer - this technique does have a learning curve.


You probably want to look into a custom-printed Edible Icing Sheet of some sort. Logo licencing is an issue. You may be looking at a sample made by someone who owns an edible printer and could therefore create their own "wallpaper".

chocaholikk Posted 15 Jun 2013 , 9:52am
post #4 of 6

AOh ok. But do you know what its printed on usually?

LisaBerczel Posted 15 Jun 2013 , 6:38pm
post #5 of 6

APrinted icing sheets are more common.

chocaholikk Posted 16 Jun 2013 , 9:07am
post #6 of 6

AThank u

Quote by @%username% on %date%