Where Can I Order This Cutter?

Decorating By sweetbrantleys Updated 19 Jun 2013 , 2:13am by jgarratt

sweetbrantleys Posted 12 Jun 2013 , 11:28pm
post #1 of 8

Where can I find this round scalloped cutter on top of these cakes???  with the little holes in it? 

thank you!!

7 replies
Sweet_Cakes Posted 13 Jun 2013 , 11:22am
post #3 of 8

This may be a bit off topic...but what is with the salt? LOL

delishesdelights Posted 13 Jun 2013 , 11:40am
post #4 of 8

@ sweet cakes: I believe the salt is to show the size of the cakes.icon_smile.gif

Relznik Posted 13 Jun 2013 , 12:57pm
post #5 of 8

I agree.


I think it's simply a scalloped round cookie cutter with small holes cut into it.


And I also agree with the salt pot is there for size perspective.

ssimonds2 Posted 13 Jun 2013 , 6:13pm
post #6 of 8

Try Cheap Cookie Cutters.  I found them online and just ordered a couple of cutters.

sweetbrantleys Posted 19 Jun 2013 , 2:04am
post #7 of 8

thanks everyone! I'm going to try that!

jgarratt Posted 19 Jun 2013 , 2:13am
post #8 of 8

AWww.whiskcakes.com new company with a large retail store... Contact them

Quote by @%username% on %date%