Which Cookie Cutters To Buy First?

Lounge By smittyditty Updated 9 Jun 2013 , 11:21pm by smittyditty

smittyditty Posted 9 Jun 2013 , 10:44pm
post #1 of 2

Ok so I searched the forums and can't find this question anywhere. I am starting up my own cottage food bakery. I am going to sell cakes and cookies. (I hate cupcakes)

Anyhow I have found lots of great websites to buy cookies through the forums, but don't know where to begin? If I'm gonna buy cutters I want to start with the main shapes and branch out but since they are so versatile. e.g. Heart turned into Bug.    I'm not sure where to start?

So my questions are-

1. Which cutters(shape) do you use the most? Your go to cutter?

2. I've seen those 101 cutter kits are those worth it? Or is there a good giant starter kit you'd recommend?

3. After that which is the first holiday set you'd buy? I'm assuming Christmas but maybe I'm wrong?

4. Once you buy the normal amount of cutters do you then charge a person if they want something special or is the cutter always just part of ingredients charge..or free?

Thanks for the help and if I missed it in a forum I'd be glad to read just post the link.

***Just realized there is a cookie thread and can't move this ? there***

1 reply
smittyditty Posted 9 Jun 2013 , 11:21pm
post #2 of 2

So I don't know how to delete this or move to the other thread should I just post it again in cookie thread and wait for this one to be deleted by admin?

Quote by @%username% on %date%