Hi Everyone!

Lounge By grammajojo Updated 22 Jun 2013 , 6:07pm by grammajojo

grammajojo Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 11:25pm
post #1 of 10

I am Rhonda Cannon from North Central Pennsylvania. I just joined Cake Central and am very excited about it! Hope I done this right. I don't understand computer's very well! I get better everyday tho! thumbs_up.gif

9 replies
Omas Cakes Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 11:49pm
post #2 of 10

AWelcome to CC! This is a great place to learn, and to ask questions if you need help when you can't find an answer. The people on here are the most knowledgable, willing to help bunch of people! Happy caking!!!

grammajojo Posted 8 Jun 2013 , 12:41am
post #3 of 10

AThank you very much! I have been doing cakes since....somewhere around 1987 I believe. I have not had any training other than some instruction from a wonderful lady by the name of Kim Morrison (Maybe 2004 or 2005) who taught me gum paste flowers, tea cup and saucer and some fondant information. And then last week I started Wilton Course 1. I feel I need to smooth my rough edges. I love doing cakes and only look forward to making my passion easier to do!

cazza1 Posted 8 Jun 2013 , 1:12am
post #4 of 10

Hi, this is a great place to join.

cakealicious7 Posted 8 Jun 2013 , 7:11am
post #5 of 10

AHey there nice to have you join us!!

grammajojo Posted 8 Jun 2013 , 10:44pm
post #6 of 10

AThank you!

celebrations-hk Posted 9 Jun 2013 , 3:04pm
post #7 of 10

Hello from Hong Kong :)

grammajojo Posted 9 Jun 2013 , 8:47pm
post #8 of 10

AHi celebrations-hk!

manddi Posted 10 Jun 2013 , 3:40am
post #9 of 10

AMy husband and I lived in ne central pa for about 2 months a couple years ago: Williamsport. We bought a house and everything! I think we had been unpacked for about 5 minutes before deciding to come home! Lol it was a nice place we just realized how deep or roots are in Louisiana :) I still talk to our neighbors wife every now and then.

Not sure why I included this nice tale (I guess to say we have (had?) Something in common) but it's already typed out so I'm going to post it :)

Anyway, welcome to cc!

grammajojo Posted 22 Jun 2013 , 6:07pm
post #10 of 10

AThanks Manddi! I love Pennsylvania! When I leave it, I miss the mountain's so bad. Love my mountain's! We live in the wilds of PA, as they call it. I am about an hour and 20 minutes Southeast of me. I go there to shop, well to the Pennsdale area at the Lycoming Mall.

Quote by @%username% on %date%