Where Can I Buy Alphabet Stamps For Fondant?

Decorating By misleed Updated 7 Jun 2013 , 3:11pm by misleed

misleed Posted 5 Jun 2013 , 2:46pm
post #1 of 7

AHi there I'm from Australia and I was wondering if anyone knows where or a website that sells alphabet stamps like this photo to stamp onto a cake board covered in fondant. http://www.flickr.com/photos/charlottescupcakes/6989930238/

6 replies
bigdad Posted 5 Jun 2013 , 3:14pm
post #2 of 7

try amazon and on the site where pic came up ask the person who did the cake.

ibmoser Posted 5 Jun 2013 , 7:43pm
post #3 of 7

Check out clay stamps - letter or alphabet -  in the  polymer clay section of a craft store.

Godot Posted 6 Jun 2013 , 2:29am
post #4 of 7

ACraft stamps are most often NOT food safe, so please check before you buy.

DORI2000 Posted 6 Jun 2013 , 11:11am
post #5 of 7



check them:





You can use them for impressions or cut the fondant.


Good luck

Dayti Posted 6 Jun 2013 , 12:02pm
post #6 of 7

They are the Wilton make any message letter press set http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?sku=2104-10

misleed Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 3:11pm
post #7 of 7

AThank you all for your suggestions and help! I found the Wilton make any message set in a store today:-)

Quote by @%username% on %date%