Flavoring Imbc For Wasc Cake

Decorating By BatterUpCake Updated 5 Jun 2013 , 11:20pm by BatterUpCake

BatterUpCake Posted 5 Jun 2013 , 12:44am
post #1 of 5

A very good friend is ordering a cake for her son's belated wedding reception. I am not in contact with the bride or groom at all. I am doing the WASC with Italian buttercream. SHe has a phobia of "wet fruit touching cake" so wants no filling...not even a ganache. I was thinking of adding a touch of Lorann flavoring to the IMBC to give it a fancier flavor. SHe has never had this type of cake or frosting and is leaving a lot of freedom to make choices to me... What flavor would really compliment the WASC? I like possibly the peach, Champagne, Cheesecake, apricot...but am open to any suggestions. I just want a hint of it. Opinions please...

4 replies
auntginn Posted 5 Jun 2013 , 1:57am
post #2 of 5

Raspberry, Lemon, Orange Chocolate

BatterUpCake Posted 5 Jun 2013 , 2:26am
post #3 of 5

thinking about the orange cream...tatsed like a dreamsicle. Yum. Only problem is that it is dark so it may effect the whiteness. ALthough last time I used dark vanilla and you couldn't tell...

mrswazz Posted 5 Jun 2013 , 5:14am
post #4 of 5

coconut

BatterUpCake Posted 5 Jun 2013 , 11:20pm
post #5 of 5

WHile I like cocnut I would say about 50% of my customers hate it. I am trying to please a large crowd so I prefer to use something that most people like. I decided to go with their Pricess cake and cookie emulsion. It has hints of almond vanilla and lemon. I have not read any bad reviews on it so I have my fingers crossed...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%