Julie_S Posted 4 Jun 2013 , 4:48pm

The standard size tin will not hold it.

Do I have to go to the muffin size tin? How does this work out of you if you do this?

Is it the Texas muffin pan that I need?



2 replies
onecakeuk Posted 5 Jun 2013 , 8:47am
indydebi Posted 10 Jun 2013 , 4:15pm

try any commercial restaurant supply shop.  I found one in a kitchen store in a mall once.


I used to buy a lot of my stuff from here:  http://www.equippers.com/

Quote by @%username% on %date%