Airbrush Hose Adapter

Decorating By Doombi Updated 4 Jun 2013 , 1:22pm by bct806

Doombi Posted 4 Jun 2013 , 12:53pm
post #1 of 2

I'm looking to buy some connectors for my clear plastic airbrush hose. I need one that connects the hose to the brush, and I need one that connects the hose to my compressor. 


I'm not sure what the type of connector is that I need, it's the one that looks like a zig-zag needle that just gets pushed into the hose. There are no threads involved, it just gets pushed in and stays there. I would appreciate any links or even just the name of this type of connector.



1 reply
bct806 Posted 4 Jun 2013 , 1:22pm
post #2 of 2

What brand do you have?

Quote by @%username% on %date%