Where Can I Buy These Letter Cutters?

Decorating By Britterfly Updated 21 Jun 2013 , 9:53am by Britterfly

Britterfly Posted 3 Jun 2013 , 3:09pm
post #1 of 4

Where can I buy these exact letter cutters? I just bought a set of cutters called "Groovy Uppercase Letter Cutters" by Clikstix, but they are really small... the font is the same, but the size is too small. The ones in this photo are huge...


3 replies
ropalma Posted 3 Jun 2013 , 5:58pm
post #2 of 4

beryls.com has clikstix cutters with a lot of lettering.  Look and see if they have what you want.

ropalma Posted 3 Jun 2013 , 6:34pm
post #3 of 4

Is me again.  I have huge letters in the 101 Cutters from Wilton.  I used it in this cake.




Quote by @%username% on %date%