Summer Help Needed In Seattle

Business By LUC Bakery

LUC Bakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LUC Bakery Posted 31 May 2013 , 6:27am
post #1 of 1

Hey everyone! I run a bakery in Seattle that is usually a 1 person operation, but we are going to be pretty busy this summer (mostly the first 2 weeks in July so far).

I am looking for someone who could use a little temporary work this summer. I am looking for someone to help bake, fill, and deliver. If you had frosting/decorating experience that would be a plus, but not necessary. I need someone who would be comfortable delivering an assembled 3 tier wedding cake, and have a vehicle capable of transporting assembled cakes. Could use help weds-sat, weds-fri flexible, but Saturdays necessary for delivery.

Again this is just a temporary/seasonal need. Could be good experience for someone in between things or still just trying to get experience. I'm sure you will learn something!

Hoping to hear from someone, you can PM me here, or email resume/pics to [email protected]

Thanks!

(I have a personal account that I used a lot when I was still learning, but just started up this one for the business, I have been around for years and have learned a lot from all of you)

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%