She wants hot pink roses made of fondant on this cake some where.. Where should I put them.. The truck she bought was camoflange thats her colors. camo and hot pink.. Not sure how and where to put the flowers.
* put them around the base instead of the autumn leaves
* fill up the back of the truck with them
* colour the bouquet in the topper hot pink
* place a hot pink ribbon around the base of each tier , OR
* randomnly place hot pink roses in small groups on the white parts of the cake, eg behind the topper, left side of middle tier, right side at base of bottom tier.
I'd do the last option, but that's more like how I roll.
thanks!!! great ideas.
If you think they would be ok with the humour in it, where ever you do end up placing the roses, if you have one near their feet, you could have it look like they walked on it on the way up the cake...a little squished on one side perhaps, with a muddy footprint on one of the petals.
Just a thought.