Northern Kentucky, Southern In Or Oh Cakers? Cake Club?

Lounge By Annabakescakes Updated 10 Jun 2013 , 12:20am by SPCOhio

Annabakescakes Posted 29 May 2013 , 8:34pm
post #1 of 8

I am in Northern Ky, by the Greater Cincinnati airport and licensed and legal, but I recently had a scare (IM NOT PREGNANT, THANK GOD!! DH is getting the vasectomy in 2 weeks!) that left me wondering what I would do if I couldn't do a cake at the last minute. I have also had to turn down 3 orders for this week alone, so I was wondering, is there anyone here in the area that would like to start a cake club, and get referrals "just in case?"

Obviously, I have a professional business and do my utmost on all my orders, so I would expect a similar caliber of cake and decoration as my own. There are other bakeries in the area, but none do my kind of work, or can be sort of "unpredictable" as far as quality goes.

7 replies
DeliciousDesserts Posted 29 May 2013 , 8:57pm
post #2 of 8

AWish we were closer so I could be part of your team.

Annabakescakes Posted 29 May 2013 , 10:45pm
post #3 of 8
Originally Posted by DeliciousDesserts 

Wish we were closer so I could be part of your team.

That would be cool, too bad you are so far :-)

kcollins5 Posted 29 May 2013 , 11:05pm
post #4 of 8

I'm in Northern Kentucky!

Annabakescakes Posted 29 May 2013 , 11:14pm
post #5 of 8
Originally Posted by kcollins5 

I'm in Northern Kentucky!

COOL! Where are you located? I see a bunch of your photos look like they are taken at Receptions. Are you affiliated with them?

kcollins5 Posted 30 May 2013 , 3:45pm
post #6 of 8

I'm now in Latonia. I used to own a banquet facility in Hebron.

Annabakescakes Posted 30 May 2013 , 4:04pm
post #7 of 8

AThe Briarwood?

SPCOhio Posted 10 Jun 2013 , 12:20am
post #8 of 8

AI'm in the area, but I'm not a pro. Just a hobby baker who does stuff for family and friends. But if I ever get good enough and decide to take the leap, I would definitely consider being part of a cake club. Not that it helps you very much now . . . :smile:

Quote by @%username% on %date%