Extruder Replacement Part??

Decorating By Lovelyladylibra Updated 28 May 2013 , 5:03pm by Omas Cakes

Lovelyladylibra Posted 28 May 2013 , 2:29pm
post #1 of 6

Hi, I have the Walnut hollow extruder set and I'm out of the little black rings that comes with them. Does anyone know where I can find replacement rings? I've searched in Michaels and online and cannot seem to find those rings. Are they necessary can I work without them? Or will I need to have to replace the whole extruder? Thanks in advance for your replies. 

5 replies
Omas Cakes Posted 28 May 2013 , 2:58pm
post #2 of 6
sugaah Posted 28 May 2013 , 3:24pm
post #3 of 6

where do they go on the extruder? what is their purpose? I've never used them.

Lovelyladylibra Posted 28 May 2013 , 3:59pm
post #4 of 6
Originally Posted by Omas Cakes 


Pack of 20 less than $2.00.

How did I not see this?? I feel so so slow lol. Thank you. I never knew there was a table clamp either! I sooooo need that

ddaigle Posted 28 May 2013 , 4:07pm
post #5 of 6

I have the green extruder from Hobby Lobby....with 40% coupon it was super cheap...anyway, it came with one of the black rubber rings...I've never used it....never could tell I needed to. 

Omas Cakes Posted 28 May 2013 , 5:03pm
post #6 of 6

AYou are very welcome! We all miss things, I just happened to see it. I need the table clap too. Have fun extruding!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%