White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake

Baking By angelcakes5 Updated 24 May 2013 , 8:47pm by angelcakes5

angelcakes5 Posted 22 May 2013 , 1:21pm
post #1 of 5

I have a request for white chocolate peanut butter cake.  Has anyone tried anything like this?  The only think I can think of is making a white chocolate cake and doing peanut butter filling?  Wouldnt the peanut butter added to the mix kind of cancel out the white chocolate flavoring?  Thanks for anyones input!

4 replies
bct806 Posted 24 May 2013 , 1:33am
post #2 of 5

You could melt some white chocolate Reese cups and add them to the frosting on a white chocolate cake.

getonthemove Posted 24 May 2013 , 1:51am
post #3 of 5

I have never had a white chocolate peanut butter cake before, but Peanut Butter & Co. makes a white chocolate peanut butter that is very yummy.  They have a recipe for a 10 layer cake with white chocolate peanut butter frosting on their website:  ilovepeanutbutter.com  The frosting does call for their White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter, so not sure if you can get that in your area.  If you can't, they do have a recipe for white chocolate peanut butter in their cookbook to sub for it.  If you want to try that recipe, let me know and I can send it to you.

JKDB Posted 24 May 2013 , 3:15am
post #4 of 5

I have never had or heard of this combination before.  But you could do a peanut butter filling as you said and a white chocolate ganache

Or if you can get the white chocolate peanut butter as getonthemove mentioned and use that in a cake recipe

angelcakes5 Posted 24 May 2013 , 8:47pm
post #5 of 5

Thank you I am going to check that peanut butter out! :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%