Family Function I Am Going To And Need Some Help Deciding On What Cupcake Or Cupcakes

Baking By smile22 Updated 20 May 2013 , 1:12pm by TheLoveOfSugar

smile22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smile22 Posted 20 May 2013 , 12:51pm
post #1 of 2

so my aunt and uncle are throwing a party this saturday for my cousin whos leaving for boot camp with the marine corps . i always bring cupcakes to every fuction i go to and everyone loves my cupcakes. the problem is its not only family that will be at the party friends of my aunt uncle and friends of my cousin. 

my two cupcakes i was thinking of making is my chocolate raspberry buttercream ganache. its a chocolate cupcake filled with a bittersweet chocolate ganache and topped with a raspberry buttercream and mini chocolate morsels.

my second cupcake is my S'mores cupcake its a chocolate cupcake topped with a marshmallow buttercream, a hersheys minature mini marshmallows and a peice of graham cracker. i am in the process of revamping that cupcake as the graham craker peice takes up some space on the cupcake so i was thinking of  crumbled chunks of cracker on it. 

then i was thinking i should make both cupcakes 12 of each beacuse they use the same chocolate base for the cupcake but then i have to buy toppings for both cupcakes..  but at the same time it would give choices and variety 

for me when i go into a cupcake bakery in my travels around the usa. i like to get at least 2 cupcakes to try out for variety 

1 reply
TheLoveOfSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheLoveOfSugar Posted 20 May 2013 , 1:12pm
post #2 of 2

AI would almost do one chocolate base and one either basic vanilla or coconut. Since not everyone likes chocolate. The s'mores cupcake sounds awesome, I would coarsly chop up graham crackers and sprinkle on top.

Marshmallow buttercream!! Yum...would you be willing to share your recipe please?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%