New Kid On The Block :)

Lounge By Janine D Updated 26 May 2013 , 2:42am by chezG

Janine D Posted 19 May 2013 , 6:01pm
post #1 of 8

Bit lost here, but LOVING Cake Central

7 replies
TheLoveOfSugar Posted 19 May 2013 , 8:26pm
post #2 of 8

AI'm probably too new to the site myself to be able to help you, what are you trying to find?

I have become addicted to this site quickly, the tips and advice are so helpful and abundant. Love it!

forpetescake Posted 24 May 2013 , 7:04pm
post #3 of 8

AI am a newbie too and am now a cake central junkie!! How do I look at pictures of members cakes? Can't figure it out.

TheLoveOfSugar Posted 24 May 2013 , 7:08pm
post #4 of 8

A

Original message sent by forpetescake

I am a newbie too and am now a cake central junkie!! How do I look at pictures of members cakes? Can't figure it out.

Cute name forpetescake! If you click on the blue hyperlink name of another member it will take you to their profile in which you can see their "Gallery" that houses all the photos! HTH

And this site is so addicting. I walk around doing chores, exercise, and feed babies while reading threads! Lol

TheLoveOfSugar Posted 24 May 2013 , 7:09pm
post #5 of 8

AOh and don't use mine as an example...I haven't uploaded my pictures yet since I'm on my phone so often.

forpetescake Posted 24 May 2013 , 7:16pm
post #6 of 8

AThanks so much!!

MilaJJ Posted 24 May 2013 , 7:26pm
post #7 of 8

I am also new, but already addicted to CC, especially the beautiful gallery pictures!

chezG Posted 26 May 2013 , 2:42am
post #8 of 8

Also new, but I must confess I have been creeping since joining CC for the task of getting my bearings straight. There is an overwhelming amount of great and useful information!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%