Where Do I Find This Cutter??

Decorating By Mheaps07 Updated 15 May 2013 , 4:05pm by Mheaps07

Mheaps07 Posted 15 May 2013 , 7:12am
post #1 of 4


Can someone please tell me where I can find a cutter in the shape on the 3rd tier!?

3 replies
milkmaid42 Posted 15 May 2013 , 12:41pm
post #2 of 4

I haven't the time at the moment to look through all the quilting markers on this site, but I think I remember seeing a similar one here:




I hope this helps you.



JWinslow Posted 15 May 2013 , 12:56pm
post #3 of 4

This is a quatrefoil cutter.  Sugar Art Studios carries a few different kinds.



Mheaps07 Posted 15 May 2013 , 4:05pm
post #4 of 4

AOh my gosh, thank you soo much!

Quote by @%username% on %date%