LauraLoukaides Posted 6 May 2013 , 5:40pm
post #1 of

I have been searching for a little while now, trying to figure out which icing tip creates the effect shown on the top of the cupcake (pictured).

I didn't know if it was one tip, swirled around, or, if it was like a ruffle effect..


Thanks :)



3 replies
Spills Posted 6 May 2013 , 5:52pm
post #2 of

I would think it's Tip 1M angled about 45deg and swirled... This is only a guess though since I have never tried it. :)  Good luck!

Luvtobake1960 Posted 6 May 2013 , 8:00pm
post #3 of

I am not seeing the picture :(

810whitechoc Posted 7 May 2013 , 10:02am
post #4 of

I can't see the photo either.

Quote by @%username% on %date%