Template For Chocolate Decoration

Decorating By skylarking Updated 7 May 2013 , 5:27pm by skylarking

skylarking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
skylarking Posted 6 May 2013 , 9:06am
post #1 of 5

hi am new to this to this site, spent many hrs till the morning looking an reading many post.  Excellent website bring every one who has passion for making cake an aslo sharing many ideas an disaster's we had an face during doing something we all have.. i my self have just started to make cakes for people now, where before i would just make cakes for fun for schools fair an little charities. now i would like to take it to another level with chocolate, but am looking if anyone knows where i can find a template for practice piping chocolate on a  sheet please many thks.

4 replies
bct806 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bct806 Posted 6 May 2013 , 4:42pm
post #2 of 5

You can use the same ones you would use for buttercream. You can also print pictures offline and put them under parchment paper and practice that way. 

skylarking Posted 7 May 2013 , 2:10pm
post #3 of 5

thank you for reply to my email would i find the link on this site or would i have to look on another site please thks

bct806 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bct806 Posted 7 May 2013 , 4:35pm
post #4 of 5

This one has a bunch of different ways to pipe boarders and such. Not really sure what you are looking to practice so I don't know what to look for.

http://www.globalsugarart.com/deluxe-practice-board-by-wilton-p-29273.html?gclid=CInI6Iy2hLcCFcbb4AodAC4AEg&gdftrk=gdfV25706_a_7c2149_a_7c8856_a_7c29273

skylarking Posted 7 May 2013 , 5:27pm
post #5 of 5

many thks for replying to this message, i didn't know that wilton did a Practice Board but i will get one. sorry i didn't explain myself enough. what i was looking for chocolate garnish or filigree. but if i can find ill be happy. but am going to  buy the wilton kit an enhance on what experience i have an my my cake even better an also help anyone i can on the forum from bake an to try to open there own cake business in the uk. . thks cake central love this site where everyone can share there knowledge an passio

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%