Ruffle Fondant Flower

Decorating By thecakecat Updated 5 May 2013 , 3:32am by thecakecat

thecakecat Posted 4 May 2013 , 11:35pm
post #1 of 8

Does anyone know what this flower would be called so that I can look up a tutorial for how it is made? It seems pretty easy but I have never been good at making large flowers with volume so any tricks and tips would be helpful. Thanks!

7 replies
sweettreatsbysandra Posted 4 May 2013 , 11:46pm
post #2 of 8

i believe that's a peony

thecakecat Posted 5 May 2013 , 12:16am
post #3 of 8

I think you're right. Thanks!

kazita Posted 5 May 2013 , 12:37am
post #4 of 8

There are tons of videos on utube on how to make a peony this is just one I found.

kazita Posted 5 May 2013 , 12:42am
post #5 of 8

AHere's a peony cutter set that has a leaf cutter with it.

thecakecat Posted 5 May 2013 , 2:15am
post #6 of 8

Thanks for the links! I didn't know it was called a peony til the previous poster told me, thanks!

sweettooth101 Posted 5 May 2013 , 3:18am
post #7 of 8

If you like to give it a try without having to buy expensive cutters check out my tutorial, those cutters have worked for me.

thecakecat Posted 5 May 2013 , 3:32am
post #8 of 8

Thanks :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%