Scalloped Layer On This Cake?? Can't Find The Correct Cutter.. Help!!

Decorating By soodles Updated 3 May 2013 , 3:13pm by soodles

soodles Posted 3 May 2013 , 2:18pm
post #1 of 4


Hi there! I'm trying to recreate the scalloped layer on this cake. From what I have researched it looks like I use a cutter, then layer the strips of fondant on the cake. But I can't find one that is that "deep"? They all seem like shallow scoops on the ones I have found. Any help will be appreciated!! Thank you!!!

3 replies
Annabakescakes Posted 3 May 2013 , 2:24pm
post #2 of 4

AYou could always get one of the more shallow ones, and just give it little pull ;-)

Ali3971 Posted 3 May 2013 , 3:05pm
post #3 of 4

ot looks like tear drop or cirlcle cutter was used?

soodles Posted 3 May 2013 , 3:13pm
post #4 of 4

AI'm really hoping not to do each one individually.. Looking for a cutter that is for borders???

Quote by @%username% on %date%