Riding My Bicycle 545 Miles From San Francisco To Los Angeles!

Lounge By effsev

effsev Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
effsev Posted 2 May 2013 , 9:16pm
post #1 of 1

Along with cake decorating, I love cycling. I love paying it forward. And I love helping others.

This June I, along with about 2,200 cyclists from all over the United States and the world, will ride our bicycles from San Francisco to Los Angeles, all in an effort to do our part to bring an end to HIV/AIDS. This event benefits the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center by raising awareness and money for both of these amazing organizations, both of which provide life-saving and life-changing services for those living with HIV/AIDS and support myriad efforts toward research, prevention, and education. These two organizations are priceless to the greater community in our country and deserving of great compassion.

My own personal goal is to raise $5,000 by participating in this important event. Please consider sponsoring me or forwarding this note to anyone who may have an interest. Every donation and every share helps! Let's fight to end HIV/AIDS!

Please visit www.tofighthiv.org/goto/jcrabb to support me on the AIDS/Lifecycle ride. To find out more about the ride, the benefactors, or for any other information, please contact me or visit www.aidslifecycle.org.

We are all in this fight together!

Thank you for reading

Jeremy

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%