shoponthecorner Posted 1 May 2013 , 10:34am
post #1 of

AHi! I recently became legit baking cupcakes for restaurants and made to order. I am on a search for a rolling pin or something with a waffle or wafer pattern so press sugar cookies into to make miniature waffle cookies and I've cream cones for the decorations. I am only doing minis so the pattern I am looking fr needs to be small. I have searched everywhere but the closest I can find is from a doll house site and the molds are for clay not cookies. There has to be something out there!

Any help would super awesome!! Thanks 'That Little Shop on the Corner'

2 replies
shanter Posted 1 May 2013 , 6:14pm
post #2 of

In this set, the "checks" might work.


This is probably too large a scale:


This is also for clay, but you can always ask the vendor if a brand new one (made for clay) would be food-safe.

shanter Posted 4 May 2013 , 7:29pm
post #3 of

I just read this on another thread (tip by jenscreativity):

If you have a grid cooling rack, you can spray with Pam (or something) and press into the fondant.


Such as this:



Quote by @%username% on %date%