What Are These Used For

Decorating By car1979 Updated 28 Apr 2013 , 4:27pm by car1979

car1979 Posted 28 Apr 2013 , 3:54pm
post #1 of 5

A[IMG]http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/2993332/width/200/height/400[/IMG] Hi I just got a bundle of cake decorating tools, cutters, moulds etc but not seen these before what are they for

4 replies
scrumdiddlycakes Posted 28 Apr 2013 , 4:11pm
post #2 of 5

On my phone so it's a bit hard to see, but they look like water picks to me.

You put some water in, then push a fresh flower stem in, the lid keeps the water sealed in and you can insert it safely into a cake.

AAtKT Posted 28 Apr 2013 , 4:11pm
post #3 of 5

They remind me of the tips that go on a micro-pipette that I used in my laboratory job...

blingitup Posted 28 Apr 2013 , 4:17pm
post #4 of 5

AHello, those look like water viles. They are used to keep fresh flowers alive. Insert fresh flower and poke into the cake... :)

car1979 Posted 28 Apr 2013 , 4:27pm
post #5 of 5

AGreat thank you

Quote by @%username% on %date%