Alphabet Patchwork Cutters-Help

Decorating By rachyvsno1 Updated 27 Apr 2013 , 10:40pm by mcaulir

rachyvsno1 Posted 27 Apr 2013 , 5:20pm
post #1 of 3

AJust got some of these today but I'm a little confused. They come on a square which is rigid but if I want to use them to emboss cakes I am going to struggle because they are very close. Any ideas?

2 replies
KathleenC Posted 27 Apr 2013 , 10:33pm
post #2 of 3

I believe you remove each letter from the square they're attached to by twisting it.  You can then separate them and use them individually.

mcaulir Posted 27 Apr 2013 , 10:40pm
post #3 of 3

My husband needed to use a very sharp pair of pliers to separate mine, although I didn't know about the twisting method.


It took him a while as well, and he wrecked one of the letters. We were able to glue it back together. But very difficult.

Quote by @%username% on %date%