Any Tips For Sharing Sources For Cutters, Supplies Etc And How To Post Pictures.

Baking By Alissweettooth Updated 1 May 2013 , 12:36am by Alissweettooth

Alissweettooth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Alissweettooth Posted 26 Apr 2013 , 4:11pm
post #1 of 3

I have been asked where I buy my cutters and about my icing recipe. I messed up my photos and links almost right away so I am hoping to get some help so I don't break the rules or annoy people.

Is it okay to post your recipe as a comment when asked? Can I link the shops I buy my cutters from if asked?

I am also trying to upload my pictures without spamming CC with too many, but I did it wrong the first time and I loaded them all to a challenge album. This time I loaded all my icecream/cupcake photos together, but the other items are different and it doesn't look like they get seen. Is it better to load them seperate or is that too many pictures?

Thank you for any help or tips. I am loving it here and don't want to offend anyone by doing this wrong.

2 replies
sixinarow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sixinarow Posted 28 Apr 2013 , 10:43pm
post #2 of 3

You can absolutely share your recipes and links! icon_smile.gif

I'm not a great "tech" person so I can't help too much with that aspect. You might try to separate each cake into it's own album and each album will go under it's respective theme (baby shower, birthday, kids birthday etc.) Not sure if that helps much, but I hate to see unanswered questions!

Alissweettooth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Alissweettooth Posted 1 May 2013 , 12:36am
post #3 of 3

Thank you so much for the reply! It felt like I had cooties for a minute there.;o)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%