The C.c. Family

Decorating By maxiecakes Updated 19 Sep 2005 , 8:07am by Tamanna

maxiecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maxiecakes Posted 16 Sep 2005 , 6:41pm
post #1 of 14

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I THINK YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL !
I AM A NEWBIE AND STILL LEARNING, SO I'M HERE EVERY DAY
READING,WRITING,AND ENJOYING THE GENUINE COMRADERY,
(AND BEAUTIFUL CAKES.) THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE

13 replies
Daniela Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daniela Posted 16 Sep 2005 , 6:51pm
post #2 of 14

I agree Maxie!!! Ever since I discovered this site I haven't stopped coming on it. Everyone here is AMAZING and friendly and always ready to give advice. There's even times when people don't know the answer to a question but they still try to answer it as best as they can!!!! Where else can you find that????? icon_biggrin.gif

twindees Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twindees Posted 16 Sep 2005 , 6:56pm
post #3 of 14

I can always feel the LOVE here.

Thank you Guys,

aupekkle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aupekkle Posted 16 Sep 2005 , 6:58pm
post #4 of 14

I think that's why I've become so addicted to this site - the wonderful people here! Thanks for all your help and advice.

Fishercakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Fishercakes Posted 16 Sep 2005 , 6:59pm
post #5 of 14

I agree...there is no better place than CC icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

bakerbean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakerbean Posted 16 Sep 2005 , 8:21pm
post #6 of 14

I agree this site is the best. thumbs_up.gif i visit every day, many times. i have learned so many helpful tips that have helped me. i just want to say a big thank you to all the wonderful and caring people here.

Nitu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nitu Posted 16 Sep 2005 , 8:30pm
post #7 of 14

I am also Newbie here.
My 5 months old daughter can tell you that how much I am addict with this site.
I am always holding her in one hand and other hand I am writing, reading, watching new cakes .
I never saw that type of site.
I am in love with this site.

Nitu

Mjmil7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mjmil7 Posted 16 Sep 2005 , 9:18pm
post #8 of 14

Welcome to all the newbies, and yes, CC is a great place to be and learn so much and look at beautiful cakes. The only problem is, after I've been on here awhile, it makes me so hungry for a piece of cake! lol

Janice

candyladyhelen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
candyladyhelen Posted 16 Sep 2005 , 9:23pm
post #9 of 14

I agree also. This is a great place to post questions. I have been to other sites, but the answer time is much longer. I love it here!

crimsonhair Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crimsonhair Posted 17 Sep 2005 , 3:58am
post #10 of 14

I love this site too.. I am a CC addict and proud of it.. I think it would be hard to find any other site where everyone is as kind , caring and helpful. icon_smile.gif
Liz

HollyPJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HollyPJ Posted 17 Sep 2005 , 4:56am
post #11 of 14

I am learning so much here!

My husband can't believe how much time I spend looking at pictures of cakes. lol

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 17 Sep 2005 , 9:25am
post #12 of 14

Welcome to all the newbies!! I am also addicted to this site. But it is a great addiction!! It is so enjoyable to be around all of this ositive energy all of the time. When I have a bad day at work, I know that I can come on here and it will lighten my mood. Everyone here is great!!!

Tanya

itsacake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsacake Posted 19 Sep 2005 , 6:17am
post #13 of 14

Hi Maxiecakes!

I'm in San Jose too, and Leana who often posts here lives in Hollister and works in San Jose. We ought to try to arrange to get together and share what we know. Whereabouts in San Jose are you? I would love to find someone with whom to practice!

Tamanna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tamanna Posted 19 Sep 2005 , 8:07am
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Quote:

I am new to this site. Ever since i have found this site i am kinda of hooked to the site. Its one place where i feel at home, cause i have all you guys appreciating me and my cakes (besides my son who is my inspiration). There's so much to learn here. It's the place for sharing and caring.....

I love CC.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%