Fondant/gumpaste Mold

Decorating By cpayne7 Updated 18 Apr 2013 , 5:00pm by cpayne7

cpayne7 Posted 17 Apr 2013 , 9:36pm
post #1 of 3

Does anyone know what mold was used on this bottom tier?  I can't seem to find anything like it!


2 replies
Spooky_789 Posted 17 Apr 2013 , 9:47pm
post #2 of 3

It looks like a fluer de lis (I'm sure I butchered that spelling).  Marvelous Molds sells these types of molds.  They've got a lot of really cool molds. It may not be exactly like that one, but you can see what they've got and if any of them will work for you.


Or you can buy a make your own mold kit and create one of your own.

cpayne7 Posted 18 Apr 2013 , 5:00pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you for the link to the website! I will definitely be looking!

Quote by @%username% on %date%