What Piping Tip Does This Look Like?

Baking By SugarBabyCakes Updated 18 Apr 2013 , 9:29pm by Baking Queen

SugarBabyCakes Posted 17 Apr 2013 , 1:21pm
post #1 of 4

Hello. I will be making cupcakes tomorrow and love how this cupcake is frosted. Does anyone have a guess at what tip was used? A quick response would be appreciated. Thank you. Victorian cameo cupcakes

3 replies
ashleyjoyk Posted 17 Apr 2013 , 1:41pm
post #2 of 4

It looks like an open star tip - maybe a smaller one like #17 - good luck!

SugarBabyCakes Posted 18 Apr 2013 , 4:52pm
post #3 of 4

Thank you for your help! icon_smile.gif

Baking Queen Posted 18 Apr 2013 , 9:29pm
post #4 of 4


Original message sent by SugarBabyCakes

Thank you for your help! icon_smile.gif

I agree that it looks like a star tip that maybe someone tool he piping back and rocked it up and down while piping. Good luck:)!!Those are beautiful

Quote by @%username% on %date%