A Big Thankyou!!!

Lounge By cakealicious7 Updated 24 Apr 2013 , 8:00am by cakealicious7

cakealicious7 Posted 16 Apr 2013 , 2:02pm
post #1 of 8

AI'm feeling a little down today so I thought " why not make the other CC members happy "?! ( making other people happy makes me happy)!!! I just wanted to say a big thankyou to everybody for making me feel so welcome, you guys are such a wealth of knowledge and inspiration. I know you guys don't really feel appreciated by your customers but let me tell you- you guys are GREAT at what you do!!!! Everybody's so friendly here that it kinda feels like a big family, and I hope it remains that way. You're all talented people capable of making any cake you desire and never let anybody tell you otherwise-so give yourselves a pat on the back!!!

Once again a big thankyou to you all for sharing your knowledge xxx

7 replies
cazza1 Posted 16 Apr 2013 , 2:10pm
post #2 of 8

Thank YOU, it's always nice to be appreciated.  I hope tomorrow is better for you.

cakealicious7 Posted 16 Apr 2013 , 4:05pm
post #3 of 8

A: ) feel better already

sixinarow Posted 23 Apr 2013 , 2:19am
post #4 of 8

Aw, why so blue? ouch.gif

It does kinda feel like a family...without most of the disfunction...and all sharing the same profession...and pet peeves. icon_razz.gif

Hope your day perks up!!

Godot Posted 23 Apr 2013 , 4:50am
post #5 of 8

AOh - the dysfunction is there, all right - even a blind man can see that!

;-)

cakealicious7 Posted 23 Apr 2013 , 10:57am
post #6 of 8

ASixinarow I'm feeling better now thankyou it was just one of those days!! Xx

enga Posted 24 Apr 2013 , 7:12am
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakealicious7 

I'm feeling a little down today so I thought " why not make the other CC members happy "?! ( making other people happy makes me happy)!!! I just wanted to say a big thankyou to everybody for making me feel so welcome, you guys are such a wealth of knowledge and inspiration. I know you guys don't really feel appreciated by your customers but let me tell you- you guys are GREAT at what you do!!!! Everybody's so friendly here that it kinda feels like a big family, and I hope it remains that way. You're all talented people capable of making any cake you desire and never let anybody tell you otherwise-so give yourselves a pat on the back!!!

Once again a big thankyou to you all for sharing your knowledge xxx

Hi cakealicious7, I just wanted to thank you for what you did for me, I really appreciated your words.

I know it is dysfuctional because I am the cousin that lives in the cellar that they have to put the hose on every once in awhile. I mean well, I'm just misunderstood some times.  I keep telling them that there are spiders down here and it's no place for a pastry chef, and the spiders keep telling me that pastry chefs don't have eight legs. I yelled back, I don't have.........oh. icon_biggrin.gif

Feel Better!!!

cakealicious7 Posted 24 Apr 2013 , 8:00am
post #8 of 8

AAwwww don't worry about it enga,any time!! Hope everybody is having a lovely day today xx

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%