Sharon Zambito Dvd Shipping Time

Decorating By tatiecakes Updated 17 Apr 2013 , 6:09pm by SweetMelissa730

tatiecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatiecakes Posted 15 Apr 2013 , 5:50pm
post #1 of 6

AI ordered Sharon Zambito dvd nearly a week ago and in getting so impatient! I had :O idea it would take this long. has anyone else experienced Slow shipping or am I being impatient? I've emailed her twice but no response

5 replies
auntginn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntginn Posted 15 Apr 2013 , 6:10pm
post #2 of 6

No clue, but what is the distance between you and her?  When you ordered it was there any notice on how long it would take?  You know like: Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.

SweetMelissa730 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetMelissa730 Posted 15 Apr 2013 , 6:56pm
post #3 of 6

I've received all mine within 2-3 days BUT I live 30 minutes from her. My point is I know she usually sends them off quickly. 

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 16 Apr 2013 , 11:52am
post #4 of 6

AHi. If we have not responded to Your email then it did Not come through for some reason. Please email info@sugaredproductions or message me here through cake central and I will look into it for you. I apologize for any problems you are having.

Sharon

tatiecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatiecakes Posted 17 Apr 2013 , 11:20am
post #5 of 6

AIt came the same day I posted this by priority mail which was different from the regular mail which was delivered earlier. She also emailed with a tracking number the same day. Wish I had been a bit more patient but I'm enjoying them watch them every chance I get!

SweetMelissa730 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetMelissa730 Posted 17 Apr 2013 , 6:09pm
post #6 of 6

Glad you got your DVDs. Enjoy!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%