semacarmichael Posted 12 Apr 2013 , 7:02pm
post #1 of

Hi everyone 

I am looking for a wedding buttercream frosting recipe. Has any one what is the difference from the regular buttercream thank you so much for your help

7 replies
kakeladi Posted 12 Apr 2013 , 9:48pm
post #2 of

There is no special 'wedding buttercream' :)  Your best b'cream recipe is just fine.  If you want to try some check out the recipe section on this site.

I recommend "2 of everything Icing"   It's easy to make, tastes great and very easy to work with.

Annabakescakes Posted 13 Apr 2013 , 12:33am
post #3 of

AI have never heard of wedding buttercream! It is just buttercream and you put it on a wedding cake, and that makes it wedding buttercream. Btw, there is no wedding cake recipe either ;-) it is just cake that is served at a wedding.

Norasmom Posted 13 Apr 2013 , 1:37am
post #4 of

Good for marketing...!!!  "Wedding Buttercream...specialty for your wedding cake...so much better than that birthday buttercream crap.

kazita Posted 13 Apr 2013 , 1:49am
post #5 of

A

Original message sent by Norasmom

Good for marketing...!!!  "Wedding Buttercream...specialty for your wedding cake...so much better than that birthday buttercream crap.

ROFLOL

icer101 Posted 13 Apr 2013 , 2:23am
post #6 of

There is a flavoring, Wedding Bouquet, that Sharon Zambito introduced us here on c/c a couple of years ago. Very good. I don,t think they make it anymore. But i don,t know.hth

kaat Posted 13 Apr 2013 , 1:30pm
post #7 of

L&M bakery (Toronto, Canada) was still carrying it the last time I was there. Never used it so I can't tell you what it tastes like.

CarliBCakes Posted 13 Apr 2013 , 4:06pm
post #8 of

I made my first wedding cake for a friend a few weeks ago and I used an Italian Meringue Buttercream recipe. It was absolutely delicious and I got a ton of compliments on the flavor, how smooth it was, and how well it complimented the flavors of the cake. You can also use Swiss Meringue buttercream, but I liked the flavor of IMB better. Just my opinion! :) Good luck and hope this helps!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%