What's The Best Baking Supply/tool That You've Bought Lately ?

Decorating By iCookiBake Updated 11 Apr 2013 , 8:53pm by iCookiBake

iCookiBake  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iCookiBake Posted 11 Apr 2013 , 11:29am
post #1 of 5

I won't say EVER because I know that can be hard to choose just one thing ;)

So what's the best thing you've bought lately, for baking or cake making? I've just started out and don't really have a lot of stuff yet so this might give me some ideas.

4 replies
 cakealicious7  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakealicious7 Posted 11 Apr 2013 , 11:55am
post #2 of 5

AWell to be honest I am loving just about everything right now!! Like you I too am just starting out but I have to say it would be the icing nozzles, I love learning to create different designs but I look forward to learning soo much more!!

kikiandkyle  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 11 Apr 2013 , 1:13pm
post #3 of 5

AThe large metal bench scraper I got (Progressive Bash and Chop), so great for smoothing buttercream.

Norasmom  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Norasmom Posted 11 Apr 2013 , 1:19pm
post #4 of 5

Cake dummies for practice and demo pictures on my facebook page!  And yes, my all time favorite tool is also my bench scraper!

iCookiBake  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iCookiBake Posted 11 Apr 2013 , 8:53pm
post #5 of 5

I just bought 7 things of the wilton gel coloring!! I didn't have any at all, and in my first cake I used a drop of the liquid stuff even though everyone said don't use that because it makes your fondant too wet/sticky .. which is true.

So I went and only planned on buying 2 colors that I want to use on a cake that I'm making this weekend, but ended up picking out 8 .. somehow 1 of them got left behind in my cart so that's how I ended up with 7 lol but I'm a happy camper .. excited to see what my icing looks like when I mix it !!!icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%