What's The Best Baking Supply/tool That You've Bought Lately ?

Decorating By iCookiBake Updated 11 Apr 2013 , 8:53pm by iCookiBake

iCookiBake Posted 11 Apr 2013 , 11:29am
post #1 of 5

I won't say EVER because I know that can be hard to choose just one thing ;)

So what's the best thing you've bought lately, for baking or cake making? I've just started out and don't really have a lot of stuff yet so this might give me some ideas.

4 replies
cakealicious7 Posted 11 Apr 2013 , 11:55am
post #2 of 5

AWell to be honest I am loving just about everything right now!! Like you I too am just starting out but I have to say it would be the icing nozzles, I love learning to create different designs but I look forward to learning soo much more!!

kikiandkyle Posted 11 Apr 2013 , 1:13pm
post #3 of 5

AThe large metal bench scraper I got (Progressive Bash and Chop), so great for smoothing buttercream.

Norasmom Posted 11 Apr 2013 , 1:19pm
post #4 of 5

Cake dummies for practice and demo pictures on my facebook page!  And yes, my all time favorite tool is also my bench scraper!

iCookiBake Posted 11 Apr 2013 , 8:53pm
post #5 of 5

I just bought 7 things of the wilton gel coloring!! I didn't have any at all, and in my first cake I used a drop of the liquid stuff even though everyone said don't use that because it makes your fondant too wet/sticky .. which is true.

So I went and only planned on buying 2 colors that I want to use on a cake that I'm making this weekend, but ended up picking out 8 .. somehow 1 of them got left behind in my cart so that's how I ended up with 7 lol but I'm a happy camper .. excited to see what my icing looks like when I mix it !!!icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%