Late Night Can' T Sleep!!!!

Lounge By cakealicious7 Updated 14 Apr 2013 , 4:12pm by cakealicious7

cakealicious7 Posted 11 Apr 2013 , 1:21am
post #1 of 7

ASo its like 2:30 am in the UK right now and normally I'm sleeping, just can't doze off tonight!! So what is everybody else doing and what are your tips for a good night's sleep? : )

6 replies
RoyalCreamery Posted 11 Apr 2013 , 1:51am
post #2 of 7

AI'd like to know too!! I've been having CRAZY insomnia. Probably due to the fact that my son is due to arrive in 3 days! First time mommy jitters :)

Norasmom Posted 11 Apr 2013 , 2:06am
post #3 of 7

Royalcreamery, congratulations, that is wonderful!  Warm milk is always something to try.  Hope you both get some sleep.

RoyalCreamery Posted 11 Apr 2013 , 2:27am
post #4 of 7

AThank you so much! If I can add some sugar, I'll definitely try that!!

cakealicious7 Posted 11 Apr 2013 , 11:14am
post #5 of 7

ACongratulations royal creamery!! Yep warm milk is a good idea next time will try that.

iCookiBake Posted 14 Apr 2013 , 3:42pm
post #6 of 7

I occasionally have nights where I can't sleep, can't turn my brain off ... Last night was one of those. I've been bitten hard by the cake bug! Yesterday I was googling different terms, and favoriting tons of awesome cakes. Seriously there are SO many talented people on CC !!!  

Then I started to get ideas of my own, although I don't have the skills yet, I still want to bake and bake so I can decorate and so my brain was fully awake at 1:38am thinking about a cake that I want to make for my mom on mother's day next month.

I already have a folder specifically on my computer for cake info, pics of things I like, ideas, recipes etc and I keep adding to it. This could be a problem.

*sigh* I have tons of niece and nephews and kids of my own thankfully, so I will get to practice but it just seems like they are too far away right now!! LOL icon_lol.gif

But yea this is the cause of me not being able to sleep last night. Then I'm up early and on the computer again browsing....

cakealicious7 Posted 14 Apr 2013 , 4:12pm
post #7 of 7

ALol! It's a vicious circle!!!! Baking is totally addictive, but from what I've seen of your cake you're really good! I too have those nights where I can't switch off and I'm brimming with ideas- i would love to design so many cakes but right now I'm just building up my collection of tools!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%