Stencils !!

Decorating By RoccoDana Updated 7 Apr 2013 , 2:29pm by -K8memphis

RoccoDana Posted 7 Apr 2013 , 2:07pm
post #1 of 4

AI'm making this cake in three weeks and am just wondering where I can buy the stencils that are used for the bottom tier of the cake. Or what is the design called ?


3 replies
-K8memphis Posted 7 Apr 2013 , 2:20pm
post #2 of 4

it might be a stencil but it might be cutters like these

-K8memphis Posted 7 Apr 2013 , 2:22pm
post #3 of 4

in fact i think it's scroll set modern

-K8memphis Posted 7 Apr 2013 , 2:29pm
post #4 of 4

and possibly one of these out of this set


see the third one down on the right?


but shoot for ten more bucks i think i'd just cut it out!


or stop by and borrow mine!!


but they seem to have it in two different sizes on there too--so i'd just cut those


for $55 i'd want to cut all of them!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%