Urgent! Need Local Help (Cleveland Area, Oh) For Edible Images!``

Decorating By classie787 Updated 7 Apr 2013 , 6:26pm by cakesbycathy

classie787 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
classie787 Posted 7 Apr 2013 , 1:38pm
post #1 of 4

I just got word that my edible dollar bill images I ordered to be used for my friend's b-day cake WILL NOT arrive in time for her b-day.  So I need edible bill images (I guess on a frosting sheet) of $100 bills (about 9 of them) ASAP!  I live near Cleveland, OH.  Anyone able to recommend any business (or skilled private entity with edible ink, printer, sheets, etc) in my area, I would greatly appreciate the help!  Odd as it seems, I don't have a phonebook so I cannot look up cake decoraters at the moment.

I need the sheets done by Tuesday but PREFERABLY by tomorrow!

Help!

Sorry if the wrong forum or if this is forum abuse.  Tastyfotoart didn't come through!

3 replies
AAtKT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AAtKT Posted 7 Apr 2013 , 2:17pm
post #2 of 4

You could call a local bakery department of a grocery store and see if they can print edible images for you... 

Some may be able to... they will charge you though...

AZCakeGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCakeGirl Posted 7 Apr 2013 , 6:20pm
post #3 of 4

I know for a fact that Walmart or Albertsons among many other grocery store bakeries will make edible images for anywhere between $6-$10 per sheet. Some places will not copy money though so that may be a situation you might run into. If so, I would go to the toy department & get play money for them to copy instead. Good luck!

cakesbycathy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbycathy Posted 7 Apr 2013 , 6:26pm
post #4 of 4

Try Penny's Sweet Supplies in Brunswick

There is also Tapp's Emporium in Parma (or could be Parma Heights)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%