I'm Now Paranoid, Apparently

Decorating By DebbyJG Updated 2 Apr 2013 , 12:25am by kazita

DebbyJG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DebbyJG Posted 2 Apr 2013 , 12:02am
post #1 of 2

So after not being over to CakeCentral for well over a year, I've started venturing my way back here lately and have been enjoying several threads.

Including a couple about wacko customers who have called and demanded refunds for bogus claims.

And then today I got a phone call from a customer from a week ago. She starts off the conversation with, "I came down with some kind of food poisoning the day after the party, and so did several others who were there" and of course my brain starts going into "OH CRAP" mode and thinking I am going to have to fight this one, I and my family had cake scraps from her cake and no one got sick, ready to defend myself, blah blah blah... but I say nothing other than "Oh wow! That's terrible!"

And then she says, "So anyway since I've been really out of it for the last week, I was trying to get your cake stuff [my cake stackers structure] back to you but I've just been really sick. Is it okay if I will take a few more days to get it back to you? I can have it there on Thursday."

To which I responded, while at the same time trying to start breathing again, "OF COURSE! No problem, I don't need it until a cake two weeks from now, so you're FINE!"

So I think coming back to visit the forums has made me a little paranoid. Just saying. ;)

Debby

1 reply
kazita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kazita Posted 2 Apr 2013 , 12:23am
post #2 of 2

ALol, well at least she didn't say it was your cake that made her sick thank goodness! Yes coming on here can make you alittle paranoid but I'm talking about my other post in some of the other threads ( I keep going back to my post to see if anyone has chewed my behind out yet) I haven't made a cake in along while I have a bad broken foot so I haven't had to worry about anyone getting sick from my baking. I too would of been like great my cake made them sick she's gonna chew my butt out.....lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%