Wambiga Posted 29 Mar 2013 , 8:06pm
post #1 of

I am so glad i came across this forum, seems like it was meant to be. Kindred spirits.....yay!! My friend is getting married in December and she wants me to make her cake. I have NEVER made a wedding cake before despite being passionate about baking. So wish me luck as i polish up on my fondant making skills. Here goes...

5 replies
dawnybird Posted 29 Mar 2013 , 8:36pm
post #2 of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambiga 

I am so glad i came across this forum, seems like it was meant to be. Kindred spirits.....yay!! My friend is getting married in December and she wants me to make her cake. I have NEVER made a wedding cake before despite being passionate about baking. So wish me luck as i polish up on my fondant making skills. Here goes...

Good luck! Welcome to the forums!

-K8memphis Posted 29 Mar 2013 , 8:37pm
post #3 of

awesome--i love to try to help peeps out with their projects--at least when i can and offer options

and tons of great advisers on here ;)

what size cake?

Wambiga Posted 30 Mar 2013 , 7:53pm
post #4 of

@ Dawnybird, Thanks...

@K8Memphis, not sure yet of the size, the wedding is in December(80 guests) so i may have a little bit of time. My perfectionist self will work me fingers to the bone till i get it right! Let's hear it for trial and error...

-K8memphis Posted 30 Mar 2013 , 8:05pm
post #5 of

perfection is so over rated

icon_biggrin.gif

passion is key to me ;)

auntginn Posted 30 Mar 2013 , 9:53pm
post #6 of

Welcome to CC. We're here for you.  We have all benefitted from this site and everyone is more than willing to help.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%