B&b Wedding Bouquet Flavoring?????

Decorating By thebrat68 Updated 13 Sep 2013 , 3:48am by sugarshack

thebrat68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thebrat68 Posted 28 Mar 2013 , 11:05am
post #1 of 7

I Have heard that B&B Wedding Bouquet flavoring is so good over the past few months while looking a diffrent recipies and I also ordered Sharon Zambito's dvd. So I orderd a bottle @ $16.99 and couldn't wait to try it on my next cake. Got it  in the mail yesterday and smelled it and was looking over the ingred, and then say the experation date... May 2013 !!!! Is this correct has anyone ealse ordered a bottle of thios and it have a shelf life of 2 months??? This is the end of March now. Should I call GSA and ask why I was sold a short dated Item? If anyone has ordered this and it usually has only a 2 month shlef life please let me know I don't want to call and complain if this is the norm.

6 replies
BakingIrene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingIrene Posted 28 Mar 2013 , 10:45pm
post #2 of 7

You got the last bottle you will ever see.  This stuff shows as discontinued on the mfr's website.

thebrat68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thebrat68 Posted 29 Mar 2013 , 2:11am
post #3 of 7

oh no!! it is so good!!!

Evoir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Evoir Posted 29 Mar 2013 , 10:35am
post #4 of 7

AI wonder why?

AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 29 Mar 2013 , 10:59am
post #5 of 7

From what I remember Sharon saying, it was a little old lady in Louisiana who makes/made it.  I think she was wholesaling it to various places for retail.  Maybe she got sick or is unable to make it anymore.

janetbakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janetbakes Posted 12 Sep 2013 , 10:23pm
post #6 of 7

Hey I just spoke with Ms Sandra of B&B. She states that GSA used to sell her Wedding Bouquet but then they started making their own which is sooooo not even close to what she has been making. So you may have gotten a bad batch of their fake stuff. You can actually reach her at email,  [email protected]   BTW she is the sweetest to talk to and her prices cant be beat

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 13 Sep 2013 , 3:45am
post #7 of 7

There are some "fake" Wedding Bouquet's out there. ie copy cats. The real one is made by B and B cake supply and can  be ordered directly from them at www.weddingbouquetflavor.com      As far I know, they do not put an expiration date on their bottles, so I am wondering if you got a different brand.... ?

Edited to add: I just saw you said GSA.... I don't think they carry Wedding Bouquet anymore, but it is still definitely being made.  

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%