MichelleDW Posted 24 Mar 2013 , 4:26pm
post #1 of

AI have no idea what cupcake I should make for Easter cupcakes. My mom wants me to make something I've already done before but I love trying new recipes. I want a moist cupcake but i dont know what kind and I always take hours to find the perfect recipe. Help me!

8 replies
kazita Posted 24 Mar 2013 , 4:54pm
post #2 of

AI'm not sure if this will help or make it harder to choose lol sorry but www.cupcakeproject.com has a lot of different flavors. I've only ever made the ultimate vanilla cupcakes from the site but they were very yummy.

MichelleDW Posted 24 Mar 2013 , 5:25pm
post #3 of

AOkay haha thank you!

Paperfishies Posted 24 Mar 2013 , 8:02pm
post #4 of

I'm doing a carrot cake with a bourbon cream cheese frosting.  Everyone loves it.

MichelleDW Posted 25 Mar 2013 , 1:54am
post #5 of

AI've already made a carrot cake it was very good. But looking for something new that goes with peeps maybe?

AnnieCahill Posted 25 Mar 2013 , 10:38am
post #6 of

Peeps are pure sugar.  Everything goes with Peeps! 

I would do either carrot, lemon, or coconut.  Those are the flavors I most associate with Easter and spring in general.

Adris Pastries Posted 30 Mar 2013 , 3:39pm
post #7 of

A

Original message sent by Paperfishies

I'm doing a carrot cake with a bourbon cream cheese frosting.  Everyone loves it.

Bourbon cream cheese?? Yum! Mind sharing the recipe? I'm making carrot cupcakes for Easter and was trying to think of a little twist to add to the traditional cream cheese frosting.

mrsmurders Posted 30 Mar 2013 , 3:55pm
post #8 of

My husband found me a old cake cook book at a yard sale recently and among the recipes was one for tomato soup cake! I have never heard of this and am intrigued, by reading the recipe I'm quessing it is like a spice cake and the soup acts as a liquid providing moisture. You can google Tomato Soup Cake and find a few recipes for it.

DebJ812 Posted 5 Apr 2013 , 2:21am
post #9 of

AAdris Pastries, try adding RumChata! Delicious!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%