ladicakes Posted 23 Mar 2013 , 2:28am
post #1 of

So I love this cake and would like to know how to call it. It looks like there is a lid on top of each tier. What would you call this and how is this made. Might be old but new to me thanks. 

3 replies
ladicakes Posted 23 Mar 2013 , 2:30am
post #2 of

shanter Posted 23 Mar 2013 , 3:24am
post #3 of

The cake was made by The Whole Cake (3/4 way down the page)

You could e-mail them and ask.

Bakers Crush Posted 23 Mar 2013 , 3:27am
post #4 of

Athey may have just put a flat layer of fondant on top

Quote by @%username% on %date%