Commercial Kitchen For Rent In St. Louis

Business By Waffle-Lady Updated 2 Apr 2013 , 12:54am by itsagoodthing

Waffle-Lady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Waffle-Lady Posted 21 Mar 2013 , 6:30pm
post #1 of 5

SO, I'm here in St. Louis, Missouri and since closing my mall location I've been looking for a commercial kitchen to rent.  My fiance who is a business owner in plumbing and constructions thought how about finding a commercial space and moving the equipment in there for your prep space and renting out space to other "food" related businesses.  Not a bad idea, but before moving forward I wanted to get a sense of what the needs were in St. Louis.  I know it's tough to find space and because I had a retail location in a local mall that didn't work, I know all to well the financial toll renting a space can take.  I'm not looking to charge nearly as much as some of the other placings out there.  I want to be fair because small business take time to build and the one thing they lack is continual cash infusion.  So with that, I'm looking for 6-8 businesses willing to commit to at least 10-15 hours of kitchen time per week.  I plan to only rent to 6-8 at a time.  The space will be secured and centrally located in the county of St. Louis MO (areas like U-City, Webster Groves, Kirkwood and Clayton are being considered).  Let me know if you have a need or pass this on to someone you know is looking for kitchen space.

4 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 22 Mar 2013 , 3:46pm
post #2 of 5

what an awesome opportunity

why couldn't you come to memphis about 20 years ago ;)

thanks for letting us know

MichaelaRod Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichaelaRod Posted 22 Mar 2013 , 4:44pm
post #3 of 5

AI am in St. Louis and interested. Please contact me at [email protected]

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 22 Mar 2013 , 4:55pm
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelaRod 

I am in St. Louis and interested. Please contact me at ******************

hi-- i think you have to give email addresses via personal message

if you click on the little blue arrow by waffle lady's name you will see where to 'pm' her

good luck to you!!!

itsagoodthing Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsagoodthing Posted 2 Apr 2013 , 12:54am
post #5 of 5

Yes, I would be interested in renting commercial kitchen space.  You may contact me at [email protected].

My name is Tim Scheibal, and I live in the city limits (Soulard area). 

Regards,

Tim

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%