Looking For Frill Lower Case Letter Cutters?

Decorating By SugarExplosion Updated 28 Mar 2013 , 10:21pm by -K8memphis

SugarExplosion Posted 21 Mar 2013 , 3:35pm
post #1 of 5

I have a Tween cake coming up and I can't my these letters cutters. Can someone tell me where I can buy the Frill lower case letter cutters? I I only found the Upper case.

thanks you.


Dee Dee

4 replies
-K8memphis Posted 22 Mar 2013 , 3:49pm
post #2 of 5

i don't know


i see funky letters upper & lower but not frill




i'm gonna check some more...

-K8memphis Posted 22 Mar 2013 , 3:55pm
post #3 of 5

are they in here?


you could maybe substitute a little bit different font?




sometimes at gsa you'd want to call in your credit card # over the phone rather than do an online transaction


i've traded at gsa for years -great company--great tutorials for the products too

SugarExplosion Posted 28 Mar 2013 , 10:20pm
post #4 of 5

Hi K8memphis, 


Yes I found then. It was the Funky letter tappits. I got them the other day along with a few other toys. Man what difference the right tools can make in the quality of work you can turn out. Thanks for the top about GSA. I looked at their site b4 but wasn't sure about them. 



-K8memphis Posted 28 Mar 2013 , 10:21pm
post #5 of 5

awesome ;)

Quote by @%username% on %date%