Pme Equivalent To A 2D?

Decorating By SugaredSaffron Updated 18 Mar 2013 , 4:26pm by SugaredSaffron

SugaredSaffron Posted 18 Mar 2013 , 9:06am
post #1 of 3

Does anyone know what the PME tip equivalent is to the Wilton 2D, or Ateco #852?

2 replies
milliemoo Posted 18 Mar 2013 , 9:27am
post #2 of 3

As far as I know, PME don't do the large size nozzles.  Little Venice Cake Company do them.

You can order the Wilton, JEM or LVCC from Windsor Cake Craft.

SugaredSaffron Posted 18 Mar 2013 , 4:26pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks Millie!

Quote by @%username% on %date%