Where Can I Find This...thank You Stamps Or Embossing Rolling Pin

Decorating By yummy Updated 17 Mar 2013 , 10:20pm by kikiandkyle

yummy Posted 17 Mar 2013 , 8:14pm
post #1 of 5

Hi all, I am looking for this or something like it.  It reminds me of the Wilton "Happy Birthday" embossing rolling pin.    I am trying to make thank you cookie favors and would like a nice stamp or embosser that is food safe.   Any suggestions, pictures (I love visuals) or points in the right direction would be appreciated.  Thanks.



4 replies
sfandm Posted 17 Mar 2013 , 8:25pm
post #2 of 5

Can't see the pic, can you load it again?

remnant3333 Posted 17 Mar 2013 , 8:52pm
post #3 of 5

You have to click on previous page is sending you to and it will re direct you to the cookie.Cookie is very cute but I do not know where you could get this embossing stamp from. I am sure someone here will know. Good luck. Mary

sfandm Posted 17 Mar 2013 , 9:03pm
post #4 of 5

Found this one at www.stampersbest it is cute, and almost the same as what you posted. Stamp area is 3.2 x 3.2, and it's only $5.50

kikiandkyle Posted 17 Mar 2013 , 10:20pm
post #5 of 5

I think they just used a few different rubber stamps from the craft store.

Quote by @%username% on %date%