How Do I Make A Pair Of Ballet Shoes?

Decorating By AmeliesKItchen Updated 21 Mar 2013 , 7:00pm by Goreti

AmeliesKItchen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmeliesKItchen Posted 12 Mar 2013 , 1:47pm
post #1 of 7

Would anyone be kind enough to point me in the direction of a ballet shoe tutorial, please! I need to make a pair for Saturday and was wondering where to start! Thank you, Helen x

6 replies
Goreti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Goreti Posted 12 Mar 2013 , 2:14pm
post #2 of 7
AmeliesKItchen Posted 12 Mar 2013 , 3:15pm
post #3 of 7

Thank you, I'll have a look now : )

KimiKoKo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KimiKoKo Posted 12 Mar 2013 , 4:48pm
post #4 of 7

Are you trying to make a 3-D ballet shoe cake? I haven't attempted that one yet but I made a ballet shoe cake from a molded pan. Its not the most elllobrate design but I think it is all about how you decorate it. I liked this one because it has a little space at the bottom to write happy birthday or another message. I made ballerina shaped cookies to go along with it. Hope that helps some, heres the link to it I got it from amazon. :)

http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=theru03e-20&o=1&p=8&l=as1&asins=B003BX3JII&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&fc1=000000&IS2=1<1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr

AmeliesKItchen Posted 12 Mar 2013 , 8:01pm
post #5 of 7

Thank you KimiKoKo, it's a round cake with a pair of ballet shoes on the top but i imagine the 3d cake looked fantastic!

AmeliesKItchen Posted 20 Mar 2013 , 7:08pm
post #6 of 7

Thank you for the link Goreti, the template worked beautifully, will definitely use it again if I'm ever gvien the opportunity to do another ballet cake

Goreti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Goreti Posted 21 Mar 2013 , 7:00pm
post #7 of 7

I am so glad that it helped you!  I love that site.  It is sometimes finicky but...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%