dreamsville Posted 4 Mar 2013 , 6:17pm
post #1 of

Hi everyone! I posted this on the cupcake board but haven't gotten any help yet. Was hoping ya'll could point me in the right direction for a customer:

I need to find FOIL LINED polka dot cupcake liners. Solid colors with white polka dots. I know Wilton has ones that I would love but I also know (from experience) that Wilton's are not greaseproof and the colors won't stay. Does anyone know where I can get foil lined polka dot wrappers? Is there a website? I've checked Global Sugar Art and they don't have what I'm looking for either. 

Help??? Thanks!! :)

7 replies
Godot Posted 4 Mar 2013 , 6:30pm
post #2 of

As far as not 'getting any help yet' - you might want to give it more than three hours nineteen minutes.

dreamsville Posted 4 Mar 2013 , 6:40pm
post #3 of

Understood obviously. I was just wanting to get something ordered today and thought that maybe someone on another board might have an idea. Thank you for your help though. Very generous.

Graceann82 Posted 4 Mar 2013 , 10:20pm
post #4 of

AThe Cupcake Social on Etsy sells some I believe

Apti Posted 4 Mar 2013 , 11:14pm
post #5 of

Wilton has introduced a new line of foil liners that retain all the color.  They are foil inside, and paper outside.  They are called Colorcup.  They don't have polka dots, but you find a complimentary design.  Here is a link:

http://search.wilton.com/?q=colorcup#i=1&page=1&q=colorcup&type=Products&u1=q&u2=type

Reynolds StayBrite liners are also foil lined.  Here is another example:

http://www.amazon.com/Reynolds-StayBrite-Baking-Cups-Case/dp/B008VT2BFO/ref=pd_sim_sbs_k_5

kikiandkyle Posted 5 Mar 2013 , 12:17am
post #6 of

My local grocery store has the new Reynolds ones in a variety of patterns.

Annabakescakes Posted 5 Mar 2013 , 6:27am
post #7 of

AGood question. I am disgusted by most liners after they bake, but ordered from a few different suppliers to test the liners and they came in off colors, and were already translucent. I would love to stick to all foil liners, but the patterns and colors are very limited. And hard to find more of, once you find one you really like!! And I despise the looks of the double-liner method. It's just dumb! (And I am doing it this weekend :cry: )

SystemMod1 Posted 5 Mar 2013 , 6:30am
post #8 of

Please don't post more then one thread on a topic at a time.  Thanks.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%